The event calendar is now available for download as an iCalendar file compatible with numerous calendar programs including Microsoft Outlook, Blackberry, Android, and iOS devices.
- Wednesday, May 24 7pm – 9pm Ladies’ Night
- Friday, June 16 8pm-10pm Canterbury Recreation Movie Night Splash Into Summer!
- Tuesday, July 4 11am-8pm Fourth of July Festivities
- Sunday, July 9 6pm-8pm Ice Cream Social
- Shrimp Fest July 15th
It’s one of the best nights of the year! Leave the kids at home with a sitter and join us at CRA for a night out. We’ll have a live band (Main Street Station) beer and wine from Growlers to Go and plenty of shrimp. Bring an appetizer, side or dessert to share.
- Thursday, July 27 11am-12:30pm Preschool Picnic
- Sunday, August 13 6pm-8pm Ice Cream Social
- Thursday, August 17 6pm-8pm Teen Night
- Friday, August
25 8pm-10pm Canterbury Recreation Family Fun Night
- Saturday, October 14 at 7 pm Fall Adult Social
Food Truck Schedule
Food Truck Fridays are back! We’ve lined up of some of Richmond’s best food trucks for Friday evenings all summer. Of course as usual, all CRA events are weather dependent. Also back by popular demand, GordyBurgers on select Sundays. Watch for more info.
Saturday, May 27th 11am – 2pm
Chick Fil A (Pool Opens @10am)
June 2 – Arroz
June 9 – Continental Divide
June 16 (movie night) – Cheezilla
June 23 – Hollywood Cheesesteaks
June 30 – Slideways
July 7 – Smokie Joes BBQ
July 14 – Grapevine
July 21 – Arroz
July 28 – Return of the Mac
August 4 – Curbside Creations
August 11 – Continental Divide
August 18 – Cheezilla
August 25 (movie night) – Return of the Mac
September 1 – Grapevine
Fun for the whole family
Canterbury Recreation Association fills the summer season with fun events for the whole family. Whether just for kids, just for adults, or every one, no one is left out.
The Social Web
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, FourSquare and more make sharing the exciting Canterbury Social Calendar with friends, neighbors, and future members.
If you “tweet,” use the hashtag #CRASocial to help us and others know how much fun you’re having!
Social Event Parking Courtesy
Socials may fill the Canterbury Recreation parking and overflow lots quickly. Please respect all painted handicap markers and temporary parking markers for visiting vendors or support staff.
Overflow parking is available along Covent and Walbrook Roads. Our neighbors are kind enough to tolerate the extra traffic, but we ask that you obey following rules in the neighborhood:
- Respect street side lawns and plants
- Do not block driveways, hydrants or walkways. If you think you might be encroaching on a driveway, you probably are and should respectfully consider another parking spot.
- Please pick up trash, and your bring pets, please clean up after them.
Park at your own risk. Canterbury Recreation Association is not responsible for damage or theft while parked in the neighborhoods near the club.
We respectfully ask that you do not park along Pump Road. While you may witness this behavior, you do so at your own risk of being blocked in or ticketed by Henrico County Police on and off-duty.